2019 Can-Am Maverick Sport Max 1000R DPS.
The new 2019 Can-Am Maverick Sport Max DPS doubles the fun with a four seat version of the Maverick Sport. Check out all the features below.
Can-Am Maverick Sport Max Features
- 100hp Rotax V-twin engine with liquid cooling and electronic fuel injection and computer controlled throttle by wire.
- CVT transmission with electronic belt protection.
- Auto lock front diff with selectable 2WD or 4WD.
- Speed sensitive electric power steering (DPS). Tilt adjustable steering wheel.
The Maverick Sport Max offers extra passenger space in a 60 inch wide side by side. Adjustable driver and front passenger seats. Rear passengers get ergonomic footrests and grab bars.
- Front Suspension Double A-arm with sway bar / 12.5 in.travel
- Front Shocks FOX 2.0 PODIUM Piggyback with compression adjustment
- Rear Suspension Independent with sway bar / 13 in. travel
- Rear Shocks FOX 2.0 PODIUM Piggyback with compression adjustment
- Front and rear disc brakes
- Maxxis Bighorn 2.0
27 inch tires on 12 inch aluminum blacked out wheels front and rear
60 inch width with a longer wheelbase delivers a smooth ride on narrow trails. Fox Piggyback shocks keep it under control. Spare tire carrier is one of over 100 accessories for the Maverick Sport Max.
- 60 inch width
- 12 inches ground clearance
- 120.6 inch wheelbase
- Dry Weight 1,697 lb
- Cargo Box Capacity - 300 lb
- Towing capacity - 1,500 lb
- 2-in hitch receiver
Stout ROPS approved roll cage, integrated front bumper, full skid plates, and mud guards provide plenty of protection for any situation.
- Multifunction Digital Gauge: Speedometer, tachometer, odometer, trip and hour meters, fuel, gear position, SPORT / ECO modes, seat belt, diagnostics, clock.
- Lighter type DC outlet in console (20-A)
- Magneto - 650-Watt
- Lighting Two 55 W reflector headlights with unique Can-Am LED signature and LED tail lights
- Protection - Integrated front steel bumper, premium half doors, injected full skid plates, mudguards
Endurance tested 100 hp Rotax engine provides plenty of power. And it can keep going maintenance free for one year or 1,800 miles .
Independent front and rear suspension with sway bars and compression adjustable Fox shocks help with stable and predictable handling.
The base Maverick Sport Max has plenty of standard features, including front and rear half doors, but you can customize it any way you want with over 100 accessories in the catalog.
Conclusion - MSRP $18,999 for the Maverick Sport Max DPS 1000R. The four seat sport utility side by side segment gets another worthy competitor.
Can-Am UTV Guide
Can-Am Maverick Sport Max DPS 1000R