ATV Blue Book Prices.
Try our easy-to-use guide to find the latest ATV Blue Book prices. We
show the shortcuts the other guys don't! Follow the easy instructions
and you'll know that used ATV price faster than you can say Who? Me?
We'll be using the Kelly Blue Book ATV values so there will be a
shortcut link after the instructions that eliminates several steps you
would have to take if you start at their Home page.
How to Find ATV Blue Book Prices.
- Starting from our shortcut link below - choose trade-in
value to see what an ATV dealer would allow on a used four wheeler being
traded for a new one.
- Choose retail value for the suggested dealer retail price for a used ATV in excellent condition.
- Pick the year model from the next page.
- Choose the manufacturer's name from all the listed names.
- Use the "Search Here by Model Name" link at the top
right of the page if you don't know the manufacturer. It will show the
years that model was made - choose the one you want.
- On the manufacturer's page - scroll down to the 4 wheel ATV section and select the model from the list.
- The model page will show the base price for the category you chose. Click on the "Additional Equipment" link for the final step.
- Find the Off Road and ATV section. Look under the year
model column for your ATV - and then just add the value of the
appropriate options to the base price of the ATV from the previous page.
- Shortcut link to ATV Blue Book prices. Ignore that it says "Motorcycles". Type in your zip code and you're on the way!
The ATV Blue Book Guide. How to find current trade-in and retail prices for used ATVs.
Back to World of ATVs Home.