Need to know a 4 wheeler Blue Book price? We've put together some shortcuts and tips to find those used four wheeler prices faster and easier.
Kelly 4 Wheeler Blue Book ATV Values. - Just click the link to eliminate several steps. Get this page up and then follow our step by step instructions to get the true value of a used 4 wheeler.
1. - Type in your zip code when prompted. This makes sure your four wheeler
blue book price is accurate for your area.
2. - Choose trade-in value for the price a dealer would normally offer on a four wheeler being traded in on a new model.
3. - Choose Retail for the price a dealer would ask for a 4 wheeler in excellent condition on the showroom floor.
4. - On the next page you'll pick the model year you want to see.
5. - The next page lists manufacturers in alphabetical order. Click on the maker of the ATV.
6. - Look down the next page for the 4 wheel ATV category. Click on the model name you want.
7. - The next page shows you the price for that model. Click on the "additional equipment" link for more options.
8. - On the Additional Equipment page - look for the Off-road and ATV category. You'll see popular options listed with their value by year model. Add up the options and then total them with the 4 wheeler blue book value from the previous page. That will be your final price.
Final Tip - Remember when it comes to four wheeler blue book prices that the trade-in value represents the lowest price while the retail value would be the highest. These guides are compiled for the dealer's so I would regard any of the prices shown as only a starting point.
The ATV Blue Book Guide. How to find current trade-in and retail prices for used ATVs.